[cdt-l] using alcohol in the dragonfly

John jmuielewicz at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 16:48:48 CDT 2006

i am going to try to convert my dragonfly over so it will use alcohal additionally to the other fuels. I also got a titanium pot. Wahooooiie!! is it light!! Justice will prevail!! Anyone know whether its legal for the US government to walk onto a persons own property and threaten you with jail if you don't leave it and jail again if you come back. i know its 10 years in prison for someone to imitate the government and try it but is it illegal for the government to do it?