[cdt-l] more writing

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Thu Aug 24 19:58:03 CDT 2006

That was good...

I really enjoyed this quote from Pi's journal as well:

"The whole day today was one of those clssic CDT days where I spent some
time lost, wandered x-country on open ridgetops, wondered whether or not I
was going to get struck by lightning, caught sight of plenty of wildlife and
didn't see another human all day."