[cdt-l] Tina Turner

jason seehafer jasonsee123 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:04:13 CDT 2006

Hi all.........from Steamboat.  Feel absolutely awesome to be in Colorado.

Tina Turner has rejoined me and will hopefully finish the trail with me this
year.  She's a great ride (can't believe I opted for something else this
year).  Some of you have met Tina from the PCT......she looks the
same........just a bit older.

Sticking with my big cat sighting.  I've had the pleasure of a few other
sightings of big cats (one in souther Arizona, which is also a desert
region, and the other in north Vermont, also know as a Catamount).  Ahab
even thought he saw cat prints (he was a 1/2 day behind).

I won't go into my Giraffe sighting just north of Buffalo Pass.

Talk to you guys later...........

Rusted Root.