[cdt-l] journal of Colorado hiking

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 26 13:24:25 CDT 2006

Jakob and Tamar just arrived in CO on the American Discovery Trail and are now commencing REAL  hiking. I think hikers interested in CO trail would find this interesting reading.

I just read their entry for Thursday, 8/24 at http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=154250 . They rhapsodize about their surroundings, describe surfaces they tread, wonder about a mystery, find local fauna, discuss social issues and new friends...then solve the mystery! This fascinating journal is written by articulate recent grads of McGill U! Go back and enjoy the entire journal but follow along as they get deeper into wilderness hiking in CO, UT, and NV facing the same challenges that CDT hikers enjoy and curse.

GottaWalk