[cdt-l] CDT Mapping Effort

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 14:19:47 CST 2006

In a message dated 12/1/2006 3:12:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiritbear2k at hotmail.com writes:

Backpacker Magazine is joining with CDTA to produce a definitive map of  the
CDT.  They are looking for volunteers to go out for one week  sections.  This
is similar to previous efforts, but with Backpacker  pushing the idea, it may
be more fruitful than some of the past efforts to  gps the trail.

I saw it mentioned somewhere, but couldn't find it on backpacker.com.   Since
I'll be out that way next year I wouldn't mind hooking up, but doubt I'll
ever hike the "official" map trail.  Being a purist would cramp my  style!  ; )

Sly