[cdt-l] CDTA Position Statement

glen fleag fiddleheadpa at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:13:26 CST 2006

Hello Bruce, I appreciate your reply and comments.  I stand corrected.   I
have heard those rumors that i talked about and am happy to see that you are
a backpacker first.
It is true however about the 4 wheelers and motorcycles allowed up there in
many many Nat. Forests.    I hope you have luck getting them in designated
areas.
I saw that you typed: "Just curious Glen what have you done to"   and then
it faded out so i can only guess at your question.    I have made a video
about the triple crown in which 2/3 of my video is about the CDT and it's
beauty.   I have shown this video at 2 ALDHA gatherings promoting the trails
and the fact that the CDT is my favorite.
I hiked the CDT twice (and the CO trail) and hope to again some day.   I
hope it stays wild and quiet and free.    I see your intentions are good and
i wish you luck getting those things done.

I am presently living in Thailand and trying to help get a trail built the
length of Phuket, the island where i live.
Thanks for answering my questions.    Glenn "fiddlehead" Fleagle