[cdt-l] CDT Route

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Wed Dec 6 08:11:08 CST 2006

Thanks for the question. We have been working to identify a route with
the land management agencies that is totally non-motorized (no road
walking or motor vehicle traffic), is sensitive to environmental
concerns and provides for the highest degree of scenic value.
Our land manager partners have many restrictions and regulations that we
have to work with as part of a federally mandated process, but they are
doing their best to assist us in determining the optimum route given
their restraints.
I appreciate the question and welcome constructive criticism of our
efforts.

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance