[cdt-l] RE Broken Link Going the Distance Part II

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 21:31:54 CST 2006

Hello All,

Sorry about the broken Link.  This one should be good.

Listo Del Norte here. I have just finished putting
up "Going the Distance". This is a new Blog on my
website regarding many of the products I used on trail
this year. Don't worry they aren't all bad. I hope
to continue this blog daily so as to provide info to
the thru hiking community regarding some of the ultra
light gear on the market today. If one is interested
you may click on the RSS button which automatically
subscribes you to these postings hot off the web.
These blogs are all in the spirit of the quest for
lighter, more durable gear for the long distance
hiking. This isn't a one sided discussion either. If
you have experience whatsoever with any of the
equipment I have discussed, feel free to contact me.
I will post some of the responses I have gotten in
future blogs. This first blog is about SMD equipment.
The link is provided below.
http://web.mac.com/hike4trails/iWeb/Site/Blog/Blog.html