[cdt-l] CDT pics posted

Brian Dickson briansolar1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 07:13:51 CST 2006

great photos Paul. Very clear and lots of variety. Quite a contrast to a cold, wet Scottish day where I am at the moment. thanks for sharing !

  Brian

Paul Magnanti <pmags at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi all...

I just posted my CDT pics if anyone cares to take a
look-see.

http://www.pmags.com/mags_cdt.htm

Go to the PHOTOS section.

Will add my photos to the journal at some point.

Now, I have to write my *MANY* thankyou notes.

Enjoy!