[cdt-l] CDT pics posted

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 12:25:18 CST 2006

Nice pictures.

I'm curious, where did you pick up the CDT signs in southern NM?  They were
planning to do trailwork this summer, marking the new route through
Lordsburg, but when we hiked the Bootheel in April the signs only went as
far as Old Hachita.  They had built some new trail south of Burro Peak the
week before we got there, which may have been marked, but we didn't know
about it so walked the highway to Burro Campground.  I was sorry to see the
one marker is already starting to fall down.  That's sad.  (Kinda like the
trail in the Gros Ventre!)

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/