[cdt-l] Thruhike next year

Nathan Young ny74 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:54:18 CST 2006

I used a HP PDA with built in Wifi and was able to send and receive e-mail
in some surprisingly remote places on the PCT in 05.  It seemed that just
about every RV park, library, motel, and sometimes private residents had
Wifi internet to share.  I was also able to record voice journals and play
MP3 music.