[cdt-l] Printing Jonathan Ley's Maps

Seth Schumacher eragon921 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 12:41:35 CST 2006

I just used a solid ink Xerox printer I installed for one of my local
schools and let it print double sided full color and was done in 20ish
minutes with excellent maps whose ink won't run when wet. Total cost, $3 for
paper, approximately $5 ink use. If you want me to do the same for you, just
let me know and I'll run you a copy of the maps. I leave for the AT in
February, so will have to do so by then. See you on the CDT this Summer. No
charge for a fellow hiker. These would be 8.5 X 11. float me an email at
eragon921 at gmail.com. I don't have the newest maps yet so I'll email John and
as him for them.

--
Seth Schumacher "Osprey"