[cdt-l] cdts (wolf) guidebooks for sale

Mateo Jackson msjack01 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 26 21:43:03 CST 2006

Hi all! Pi here.

I'm doing a little housecleaning and I have the complete set of CDTS Wolf
guidebooks that I can offer up for someone wanting to save a little money. I
used them for this summer's hike and they are cut up as I divided them into
sections. Otherwise, they are all in good condition and all in order. I
relied heavily upon the information in these books as well as Ley's maps on
the hike.

I'll sell them for half the price of new ones which comes to $67 for the
complete set.

I also have a pocketmail composer I used on the hike. Someone gave this to
me gratis, so I'll extend the favor if anyone out there is planning on using
pocketmail and needs a composer. I ask only that you pass it along to
someone else when you're finished with it.

E-mail me off the list if you are interested.

Cheers,
Pi