[cdt-l] Fuel Resupply ?

FJ ephja at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 23:50:55 CST 2006

I didn't check for sure, but I am pretty confident you could find HEET at Mack's Inn or Sawtelle.  Benchmark doesn't have it and I don't remember seeing HEET in Augusta.
None at Ghost Ranch, Pie Town or South Pass either.

The only time I could have used some more and had a hard time finding it was in East Glacier.  I got there shortly after a big group of SoBos though.  The guy at the Exxon said he sold more HEET in the summer than winter.  I tried to explain to him its popularity among the hikers.  Maybe next year the stock levels will be better.

sidewinder