[cdt-l] Printing Jonathan Ley's Maps

John Brennan john at frozenpoodle.com
Wed Dec 27 09:07:10 CST 2006

The color price is in line with what I found in 2004 when I was having 25(?)
sets printed up for those that got back to me (about $125/ 8.5x11 set).

Getting samples and having production proofs is critical. It's not a typical
print job. I didn't need one giant file for AlphaGraphics. They took
Jonathan's CD.

The quality of the output varied from unusable to what I ended up using, yet
the price was the same with the printers.  The difference in readability was
amazing.  I used a detailed Colorado page for the printer to provide a
sample: lots of close topo lines, lots of small lake names, etc.

-John/Cupcake
http://www.cupcakewalk.com