[cdt-l] An alcohol stove for two - clarification

Alistair and Gail Des Moulins aandg at telusplanet.net
Wed Dec 27 17:32:31 CST 2006

Just for clarification:

Alistair is male and Gail is female!
The name Gail has various spellings (Gail, Gale and Gayle)  and I think Gale
is a male name too.
The name Alistair may also be spelled as Alastair, Alasdair and Alasdhair.
Also improperly as Alister and Alistar. But as far as I'm aware, all are
male.

We also plan on hiking close to each other and camping together all the
time. I'm usually faster but each of us has our good and bad days. The worst
day on the trail is better than the best day at work!

Alistair