[cdt-l] An alcohol stove for two

Kenneth E. Baldrey keneb at adaes.com
Thu Dec 28 11:46:52 CST 2006

Canisters are very fast and also clean plua a titanium canister stove
only weighs 2 ounces or so (less fuel).  The only problems on the CDT
with isobutane is at altitude in cold weather - then they get slow and
you need to sleep with the cartridges to keep them warm.  One problem I
have though is a whole closet of half-used or almost empty canisters
that I don't know how to dispose of.  Can they be recycled or refilled?