[cdt-l] Guide to the CDT - Northern New Mexico

Jim Wolf mail at cdtsociety.org
Sat Dec 30 14:43:51 CST 2006

Happy new year, everyone!

We are pleased to announce that the new Guide to the Continental Divide
Trail: Volume 6 (Northern New Mexico) is at the printer and that we have
approved the final proofs.

We will be out of town for the first two weeks of January, but the books
should be finished and ready for shipment as soon as we return (i.e., about
January 15).

Backorders will be filled as soon as we return to Baltimore -- no need for
anyone who has paid for the book to get in touch with us.

The guide, which has updated trail information and maps similar to those in
previous volumes, is priced at
$15.95 ($15.00) for members, plus usual handling and shipping of $2.00.
(Orders can be sent via PayPal or by check to CDTS at 3704 N. Charles St.,
Suite 601, Baltimore MD 21218.)

We had hoped to be able to mail them by now, but prepress took a bit longer
than we had anticipated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you obtain a copy, we would welcome your feedback, including in
particular any changes or other suggestions you may have based upon field
observations.

Happy trails!

Jim Wolf
Director
Continental Divide Trail Society

P.S. We will soon begin preparation of the next newsletter -- if you are
planning a 2007 thru- or section hike, we invite you to drop us a line with
your general itinerary (NOBO, SOBO, etc.), hiking partners, trail name,
online journal sites, etc.  It should be a busy year!