[cdt-l] Osprey CDT SOBO 2007

Seth Schumacher eragon921 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 23:19:04 CDT 2006

Hey all,
      Update from a friends place in Wise River. I made it to Chief Josef
pass after starting at Chief Mountain June 4. The passes were a pain in the
butt and I hurt myself a wee bit coming south to Marias Pass, but other than
that, everything's going fine. There was still a good bit of snow above 6000
feet but good crampons took care of it. The Bob Marshall was a bit mucky but
as beautiful as ever.  I can't wait to hit Yellowstone despite the hoards of
mosquitoes that will be there and in the Wind Rivers. Ah well.

Any northbounders coming up on a place we can stop and have a chat? I'd
absolutely love some company, there's been almost no backcountry trafic that
I've seen, probably due to the incesant rain.

Good luck and happy trails to all,

--
Seth Schumacher "Osprey"
2006-2007 Triple Crown Thru-Hike