[cdt-l] Brian & Lisa CDT Wedding!

Shinobu Price jediboo at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 07:47:57 CDT 2006

Congratulations Brian and Lisa!  As a trail tail
couple ourselves, we're giving you high fives right
now!  Do you two remember in Colorado after Grand
Lake, right before you climb James peak (before the 5
peaks above 13,000 feet to Berthoud Pass section)?
Right after some really beautiful blue lakes I
remember there were some ginourmous CDT emblem signs
on the trail and a road that descended into Winter
Park, I think.  My memory's already fuzzy.  But that
would be a cool spot!  (I have a photo of the spot I'm
thinking about here:
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=115438)

I think you could park a lot of cars at that trailhead
too.  I don't remember what kind of road it was, but I
do remember some cars parked there that weren't 4
wheel drives (I remember looking in the cars for food
to try to yogi).  Now I'm all excited and girly.  You
wouldn't by any chance want to do all the effort and
planning, and then right after you kiss the bride you
could say, "but wait, there's more" and then Zack and
I could run up and do a 10 second "I do, I do" quickie
wedding, cause we're really lazy at getting married.
And then we could eat all your food.  But you better
not serve any of that hostess pie little debbie crap
you two live off of.  Not that we're inviting
ourselves to your wedding or anything.

- Buddha and Zack, Team Zuddha CDT 2005

P.S. Ok, seriously, not that we're inviting ourselves
or anything, but you totally shouldn't get married
until next year sometime, cause Zack and I won't be
back in the states till December.  Not that we're
invited or anything.

P.P.S. We give really good presents