[cdt-l] CDT video!!!!!!! New Mexico!!!!!!!!

adam pelletier adampelletier at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 13:38:40 CDT 2006

Hello all!

  We are making a video of our North Bound CDT trek if you would like to check out some of the New Mexico section here is the link. Keep in mind these are rough edits and they might take a bit to load. Down the road my dad is going to post the clips in 5 minute segments to make them a bit more computer friendly. After the trail we will put together a feature length film. Any feed back would be really cool please feel free to email me off list.

  adampelletier at yahoo.com or kaymat.cdt at gmail.com

  http://www.jukejointvideo.com/videos/cdt1.wmv  New Mexico

  http://www.jukejointvideo.com/videos/cdt.wmv Colorado

  Best Wishes