[cdt-l] Mags update

Jeff Braun jbraun at montana.com
Thu Jul 20 21:56:47 CDT 2006

Returning home early this afternoon I ran into Mags heading west
along the Anaconda cutoff (HWY 1). He was just about at the Storm
Lake Road turnoff. Sounds like he is having an excellent journey so
far with over half of Montana completed. He wanted me to pass on a
"Hi" to everyone on the list.

Tuesday morning I drove Alistair and Gail back to the trail south of
Butte at I-15. They were planning on 7 days to reach Wisdom.

If any northbound hikers resupply in Butte, feel free to contact me
for a ride back to the trail.

Jeff