[cdt-l] Done. Finished. Finito.

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 07:59:05 CST 2006

Way to go dude !!

  Wow     ...a Triple Crowner !!  How does it feel ??

  Congrats man.

  'Slogger

pmags at pocketmail.com wrote:

At 10:30am on Nov 1st, reached the Mexican border. My 2800 mile (or so) journey is now done.

Two friends from Boulder picked me up. Had a shot of Yukon Jack (canada) and Tequila (Mexico) and proved I am a cheap date. :)

Took a shower, put on comfy cotton and plannning on take one hell of a long nap when I get to Boulder.

will write more later!

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
"The true harvest of my life is intangiable...a little stardust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched." -Thoreau