[cdt-l] CDT Finish-6 Southbounders

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 10:29:14 CST 2006

Excellent.  Congratulations!

In a message dated 11/10/2006 11:23:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lawtong at hotmail.com writes:

Dear  CDT-liens, just wanted to let everyone know that P.O.D. and I along
with  Skittles, No Trace, Speedo and Pi all finished together at the CDTA
terminus on the Mexican Border November 6th around 6 PM!  It was an  amazing
day . . . we had miscalculated our mileage so we ended up doing a  28-miler
to finish, ran out of water (couldn´t find the Sheridan Canyon  windmill),
and got to the border in the dark.  We may or may not have  opened the cattle
gate at the border and celebrated in Mexico! ,-)   And in a stroke of amazing
luck . . . we ended up getting a ride in ¨the  cage¨of a Border Patrol
Agent´s SUV all the way back to Hachita.  All  the crazy details are in our
trailjournal: