[cdt-l] Which GPS?

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 14 21:24:44 CST 2006

yep, you are correct.  My handbooks are TOTALLY
subjective.  The comments in the books represent only
the opinions of the people who made the comments.
AND...........when Remy states that these comments "do
not represent the 'hiking community' at large", well,
that's HIS subjective comment.  That's not a bad
thing.  It is what it is.  That's thru-hiking!

Anything you read on CDT-L, PCT-L, or hiking books
will no doubt be views based upon the author's
experiences.  Take what you want from the comments,
then form your own opinions.

It's no secret that I'm a huge data geek and I liked
having the GPS.  Nope, it's not necessary, but it is
helpful, and I'd recommend using one.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com