[cdt-l] To Stimulate Discussion

Gary Wright at2002 at mac.com
Mon Nov 20 10:28:05 CST 2006

On Nov 13, 2006, at 12:47 PM, John Brennan wrote:
>   Great Basin, WY: May
>   Glacier/the Bob, MT: August
>   Colorado: July
>   New Mexico: April (or September of a wet year)

I'm considering a CDT hike next year and while I'd prefer a
contiguous hike, I think I'll have to hop around.  I have a prior
commitment the first week of July where I would need access to an
airport.  With that in mind can anyone suggest some sections that
would be accessible during the month of June?  I figure I could do NM
in May, followup with this unknown section in June, take a 8-10 day
break in July and then finish the remain sections in Jul/Aug/Sep

I'd like to get as much of the trail done prior to by July break as
is feasible. So what I need is a four week section hikable in June
with good transportation at both ends.  Suggestions?

Gary Wright (Radar)