[cdt-l] Lost Trail Creek to Pole Creek

Karl L. Luce k_luce at comcast.net
Tue Nov 21 08:57:06 CST 2006

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the (partly) good news.  It is good news in that at least that
dangerous section going down the main Pole Creek will no longer be part of
the CDT.

But the USFS relocations do nothing to address the rampant destruction of
trail with motor bikes between Cataract Lake and Carson Pass.  Will they
relocate that as well?  (It appears that they once tried to do that,
according to the map, and failed.)

Karl