[cdt-l] Lost Trail Creek to Pole Creek

k_luce at comcast.net k_luce at comcast.net
Wed Nov 22 10:46:05 CST 2006

Hi Blister,

I could've sworn that the sign going southbound on the CDT had the symbol for motorbikes crossed out!  But then I ran into the motorbikers descending into the Lost Creek valley.  On the other side of the pass, where the trail descends into the main Pole Creek, the sign for the trail going back to Carson Pass had nothing listed as being banned.  A very strange (and suspicious, I might add) lack of appropriate signage on that side.  Maybe the bikers did something to the sign so they could claim innocence?

Karl

From: "Brett" <blisterfree at yahoo.com>