[cdt-l] Re-introduction and NM water question

Kenneth E. Baldrey keneb at adaes.com
Wed Nov 22 15:26:41 CST 2006

Good point, but is there reliable water on the designated CDT (CDTA)
route south of El Malapis - Chain of Craters?  I had thoughts along the
same lines as Mark.

The Cardinal rule of caching - NEVER put anything out you are not
prepared to retrieve even if plans change.  Water jugs need to be packed
out.