[cdt-l] Re-introduction and NM water question

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Fri Nov 24 21:38:19 CST 2006

Apparently, there is a natural spring somewhere in El Malpais... Some hikers
I met in 2001 had coordinates for it. They had to lower someone down into a
vertical shaft of some sort to find the water (this was in the springtime),
but apparently it worked OK. Has anyone else heard of this source? Or better
yet, know the GPS coordinates for it? A cursory google search didn't turn-up
anything...

-Jonathan