[cdt-l] CDT 2006!

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Fri Nov 24 22:01:29 CST 2006

I just wanted to say congratulations to all the 2006 hikers! It sounds like
the CDT this year had a great mix of unforgettable stories, crazy weather,
and nutty characters.

If any 2006 hikers have feedback on changes to the route, or interesting
information they think would be helpful for future hikers, please let me
know. I'm planning to update the map CD-ROM in ~January 2007. I'll take
updates in just about any format you can manage - from a quick e-mail, to
marked-up hard-copies, or whatever.

Thanks & good luck to those planning a 2007 hike!

Jonathan

jonathan at phlumf.com