[cdt-l] Plantar Fascia stretch

jonathan at phlumf.com jonathan at phlumf.com
Wed Nov 29 15:53:20 CST 2006

I've heard that if your calves/achilies are tight, that can pull or put
stress on other parts of your ankle/foot and cause such problems - it's
all connected. I got shin splints on the PCT, and one thing which helped
cure that was regularly stretching my calves (in addition to an ace
bandage, which worked wonders!). Seemed counter-intuitive, but it worked.

-Jonathan