[cdt-l] Back in Boulder

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 11:33:33 CDT 2006

Well, here I am feeling like something out of a
avantge garde movie.... I am home..but on the "trail".

Hiked out yesterday over the eastern side of the
divide to a trailhead where I have done many hikes,
x-country ski trips, snow shoes and various hot
chocolate and/or wine accompanied activities.

Eight of my friends met me at the 4th of July
trailhead with a grill, salad, a six pack of Fat Tire
and STEAK!!!!! Mmmm...  Speedo (Matti) and Skittles
also were able to join in the festivities. They have
friends in Boulder as well. Glad I could help them out
in a small way.

Feels weird to be back in town. Subtle differences....

Already was treated out to breakfast..had TWO offfers
for lunch today (one from an ex-girlfriend..and one
from a woman I find rather cute..  Must be the
pirate-like beard :D). Tomorrow I hit an AYCE Indian
place I love.

YEs..a very food oriented post. But I am a thru-hiker
who comes from a cultural background that loves to eat
in the first place. :D

In all seriousness, enjoying seeing my friends..AND
EATING LIKE A PIG!!!! :D

Saturday? Back on the trail!