[cdt-l] Spur and Ready finish CDT northbound 9/18/06

spurhikes at pocketmail.com spurhikes at pocketmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:02:09 CDT 2006

We crossed the Ptarmigan Wall through the tunnel on 9/17/06, camped at Elizabeth Lake that night, then reached the Chief Mountain border station at 12:30 PM on 9/18/06.

This completes our 151-day continuous northbound thruhike which we began at Columbus, NM on 4/21/06. For Ready, it completes her Triple Crown (AT01-03, PCT02, CDT06).

Journals are now complete and will probably be posted by 9/20/06 at:
http://www.spurandready.com

More photos will be added in the coming weeks at TJ and also at:
http://www.artofthetrail.com

We look forward to seeing many of you at the ALDHA Gathering in WV in 3 more weeks. We'll be showing some slides of the Gila River and Grand Canyon there on Sunday afternoon. (We may bring some CDT slides as well.)

Travel well,
Spur and Ready

http://www.artofthetrail.com