[cdt-l] Fires

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 17:50:24 CDT 2006

Last we heard, the folks at Benchmark had been allowed to return, and since
it has rained and snowed almost every day since, I think the Scapegoat fire
is out.

Don't forget the fire at Glacier NP - the fire started at Red Eagle Lake, so
the campsites are gone and the trail was closed from near Reynolds Creek to
Triple Divide Pass.  It is likely to still be closed next spring, and
possibly next fall.

Ginny and Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/