[cdt-l] Mapping software

Jim Wolf mail at cdtsociety.org
Mon Apr 2 10:03:11 CDT 2007

Will --

You can get the Maptech 18-CD set covering the CDT and much more for
only $57.50 ($52.50 for members) plus shipping -- all the way from
border to border. Mark your route, print it out, etc.  You can find
coordinates for your waypoints and load them manually into your GPS.

Jim Wolf
CDTS
3704 N. Charles St. (#601)
Baltimore MD 21218