[cdt-l] [at-l] Out and Back Again - 110 miles on the GET

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 14:32:26 CDT 2007

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Combined with very sore feet, a general lack of
enthusiasm/commitment for the hike, and an inner voice
that was telling both of us that we were in the wrong
place at the wrong time - we decided to leave the
trail.  It wasn't an easy decision to make, as neither
of us has quit on a long hike - but at the same time
it was fairly easy since we were both feeling that
same lack of enthusiasm.

### Walking on a trail for which you feel no affection
is not easy, but for you two, with knowledge of so
many options, I'm surprised you're hiking a scouted
trail at all.... Have fun, and HAPPY TRAILS.

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.