[cdt-l] CDT Mapping Effort

Francis Tapon ft at francistapon.com
Wed Apr 4 11:19:27 CDT 2007

I will attempt to yo-yo the CDT this year. I hope to see as much of the CDT
as possible. If you need data from it, just ask, I hope to be everywhere in
the next 7 months! :)

Take care,

Francis Tapon - 650.787.6000
Check out my 2 minute video: http://tinyurl.com/yyzdbo
Learn about my book, Hike Your Own Hike: 7 Life Lessons from Backpacking
Across America, at: http://www.FrancisTapon.com