[cdt-l] Printing CDT maps with generic ink

Rod rbelshee at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:25:41 CDT 2007

Last year, I used off-brand ink from Office Depot for my Epson printer and
within one tankful, the print head clogged. All of the usual attempts to
revive it failed. A replacement head would cost more than the printer, so I
bought a new printer. Not necessarily a great savings, depending on the
value of the printer....

Note with HP printers, the print head is replaced with the cartridge (making
cartridges more expensive, and many "out of ink" problems are actually
clogged heads) while with the Canon and Epson printers there is a permanent
print head (making the ink tanks less expensive, but a clogged print head is
more problematic).

Steady Sr.