[cdt-l] Printing CDT maps with a laser printer

Rod rbelshee at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:31:34 CDT 2007

Generally yes, you can use the teslin (water-proof) papers with most color laser printers. The main variable is the fuser temperature, and sometimes the amount of fuser oil transferred from the rollers to the paper. But you should be fine.

I printed my on a 11x17 color laser, but just used regular paper since the teslin papers are so heavy and so expensive. I'm figuring it will take a real oops to get the map so wet that the paper disintegrates --minor wetness is fine since the toner won't run.

Steady Sr.