[cdt-l] Annual CDTA Dues

Megan Ream Megan at cdtrail.org
Fri Apr 6 10:51:11 CDT 2007

Whoops--meant to send my last email to Bruce Ward, CDTA's Executive
Director, and not the entire listserve.  One more reminder of why always
to double check when you hit "reply"!

Best of luck with everyone's hike this year and thanks to all for your
continued postings!

Warm regards,
Megan

Megan Ream