[cdt-l] 2007 CDT Nobo's

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Mon Apr 9 10:55:28 CDT 2007

The Continental Divide Trail Alliance is supporting the efforts of Mat
Matson, a 70 year old Rotarian from Colorado and his companion Pem
Sherpa (multiple summiter of Everest from Nepal) on their hike along the
Trail in New Mexico (they plan to do a state a year). The goal is to
raise awareness and support for the Trail in the local communities and
to raise funds for our Youth Corps program.
We would love to see as many folks as possible join him as he and Pem
start theri "CDTA/Rotary Challenge"

They will begin with a :

Community Celebration, Columbus/Palomas (Rotary Club of Palomas and all
others invited),

The Pink Store, 5:00pm, April 25 and then

Travel to Columbus, New Mexico, more details on "Matquest" can be found
at www.matquest.blogspot.com.

Any assistance with Mat's efforts in NM would be greatly appreciated.
Suzanne Barkley at indesign at wispertel.net is assisting with logistical
support and community celebrations.

Bruce Ward
Executive Director