[cdt-l] Bears - answers and comments

Skot Phrea skotphrea at hctc.net
Tue Apr 10 08:37:11 CDT 2007

You People are so silly with your bickering and opinions, I LOVE IT. HIKE
YOUR OWN HIKE. What difference does any of this make. I Carry the small can
of spray NOT BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF BEARS. I am more afraid of small minded
people who think they know everything and criticize every one else. Hike
your own hike and I'll Hike mine.The word that comes to mind is Pompous