[cdt-l] Rainpants

Aaren Hatalsky aarensky at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 11:32:12 CDT 2007

Rainpants in NM or when to grab them before CO for a northbound hike leaving May 1stish.
  Also, should I wear a bra?

  Thanks,
  NEMO

  PS. Never did get those maps from Osprey. I wonder where they are? I am selfprinting. Haven't even looked at a map yet. I will just ask the bears where I should go. :-) This forum is way way way too heavy for me.

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

Kahlil Gibran