[cdt-l] Crazy Cook starting place

Garret Christensen garretchristensen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 17:55:20 CDT 2007

If for some reason I were to desire to start at the "official" southern terminus of the trail, is their any information about it other than that on the CDTA website? (http://www.cdtrail.org/page.php?pname=about/newmexico/updates/access)  I assume that's an absolutely impossible hitch.  Is the dirt road to the Crazy Cook monument ok for low clearance vehicles, and am I totally imagining this, or did I read somewhere about flood damage to said dirt road?

thanks
The Onion