[cdt-l] Crazy Cook starting place

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:53:14 CDT 2007

Our website has information on the official route from Crazy Cook to the
Gila NF.  There are maps, gps waypoints of water sources, etc.  See
http://spiriteaglehome.com/bootheel.html  The road to the border wasn't bad.
  We did it in a Subaru Outback.  There were a few sandy spots, but it
wasn't that difficult.
Ginny