[cdt-l] Condensation in Colorado?

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 09:50:03 CDT 2007

I get condescending remarks in Colorado when I talk to some of the "new age enlightenment type-people". :)

Oh..I'm sorry..you said condensation in Colorado! *

Anyway, the CO t-storms typically happen in the afternoon and should be gone by the time you hit the sack.  It really is like clockwork in the Summer.

Usually, but not always, the night time will be dry with low humidity. If anything, a single wall shelter does better in Colorado (and the Rockies in general) than say on the AT and a good chunk of the PCT because of the higher elevations and accompanying drier conditions.

Hope this helps.

Mags

*Sorry. Really I am. The coffee has not kicked in....

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com