[cdt-l] [pct-l] specs?-2

doug-sue1 doug-sue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 15 21:45:12 CDT 2007

Re the shirt weight- probably like basic tent weight- buttons and collar are excluded since wearers may choice to use smaller or larger (heavier) buttons.

Really bothers me to go into a BP store and find NO scale to weigh an item- and get strange looks as if no one has ever asked about weight before!  Can it really be a gear store if it has no scale?
-RD