[cdt-l] wondering when everyone is starting

Karen Somers kborski at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 15:58:03 CDT 2007

>Michael wrote:
>   I was just wondering when this years
>southbounders are planning on starting their hikes.

I'm still planning to start around June 18.  But maybe
the 15th, if money/work allows.

It appears that snow levels are quite low just near
the Canadian border, but I can't see any data saying
that they are abnormally low throughout Montana.  I've
heard that the Postholer site is not
trustworthy....but just a rumor.

Anyone have any further info or Web sites to
recommend?  I've been using NOAA.gov and postholer.

Nocona