[cdt-l] Glacier info

Anitra Kass at_anitra at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 23:58:19 CDT 2007

Hey guys,
  I spoke with the Rangers in at Apgar today.  They said that there was a winter weather advisory today so we may be in for a late season dumping of snow.

  But what I really wanted to relay to everyone was that in Nov '06 they had a lot of rain and evidently it washed out some of the "permanent" bridges in the park.  Those bridges are not necessarily going to be rebuilt by the time SoBo's typically get there.

  She did tell me that the Belly River section's bridges are currently scheduled to be put in around May 18th.  And that the seasonal bridges along the CDT route should be in place by June 15th.  She also reminded me that nothing is set in stone.

  Hope that info helps,
  NITRO